Grow It Local
Grow it Local is a free national program supporting people to grow, share and eat more locally grown foods.
Get involved by creating an account and registering your backyard, balcony or community garden. Once registered, you'll be able to connect with experts and local growers and gain access to:
- Live and recorded online workshops
- Videos on growing from seed, pickling, soil tips and more
- An online marketplace to share and buy with other local growers
- Recipes and prizes
- Promotion – Morella Community Centre and the Burton and Para Hills Community Hubs each have 50 seed packets to give away to new Grow It Local members. Visit one of these locations during October 2022 to sign up to Grow it Local and collect your seeds - while stocks last!
Getting started is easy:
- Sign up - you will need an email address and create a password
- Go to Dashboards (top right-hand side of the screen)
- Click on My Listing (left-hand side)
- Create your patch profile - use the drop-down list to fill out the information about you, and your patch and find out how it all works
Grow it Local is funded by the City of Salisbury and Green Adelaide.
Download the handy 'What to plant when in Adelaide' brochure from Green Adelaide.