Nurturing Nature - Native Plant Sale
The City of Salisbury and Provenance Indigenous Plants are pleased to offer residents this opportunity for the fifth year running to grab ten plants for $10.
To redeem this offer, complete and submit the online form via the Eventbrite (link below). Once you have redeemed your voucher, take it with you to Provenance Indigenous Plants to select your plants. Before purchasing your voucher, please read the terms and conditions below to ensure these arrangements are suitable for you.
Redeem the offer via Eventbrite
Conditions of offer
- Only 300 vouchers are available and a limit of two vouchers per household applies
- Vouchers are available through Eventbrite from 11 April 2022 to 26 August 2022, unless sold out prior
- Vouchers must be redeemed by 29 October 2022
- Tubestock size only
- Select range of plants available. We suggest you contact the nursery ahead of time to confirm stock availability if you are after particular species to avoid disappointment
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Provenance Indigenous Plants will operate as follows until further notice:
- Please note that during the COVID-19 pandemic, Provenance Indigenous Plants will only be open to customers every Saturday and the FIRST Wednesday of every month from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Customers will be required to produce a printed or electronic copy of their voucher for scanning.
- A limited number of customers will be permitted in the Nursery at a time. Your patience is appreciated when waiting for entry into the Nursery.
- Customers will be required to bring their own container or bag to carry their plants.
- Plant labels will not be written out by Nursery staff. Customers are encouraged to take photos of the plant labels/names while at the Nursery or bring their own permanent marker to label plants themselves (Nursery will provide the labels).
- Social distancing rules apply both once inside the Nursery as well as lining up outside waiting for entry.
Please note that these terms and conditions are subject to change in line with further government announcements. Please check the City of Salisbury and Provenance Indigenous Plants websites and Facebook pages for updates.