Grassy Woodlands Forum 2012 Documentation
The 2012 Grassy Woodlands forum was held in March at the Mawson Lakes Hotel.
Below are copies of the presentations from the 2 day forum:
- Dameon Roy (City of Salisbury) - Salisbury – Sustaining our Environment – Leadership with Innovation
- Joan Gibbs (University of South Australia) - Importance of Grasslands and the role they play
- Dr Paul Gibson-Roy (Greening Australia) - Grasslands and Grassy Woodlands: Is Restoration Possible?
- Dr Travis How (EBS Ecology) - Creation of habitat for fauna species within grassy woodland ecosystems
- Dr Ian Chivers (Native Seeds) - Is Seed Provenance Relevant for Native Grasses?, Native Grass Establishment and Seedling Management
- Adrian Shackley (Gawler Environment and Heritage Association) - Understanding Pre-European Adelaide Plains and Foothills Vegetation Associations – Managing Remnants and Recreating Grasslands
- Barbara St John (Adelaide and Mount Lofty Natural Resources Management Board)
Adding carbon to encourage native grasses – a case study in southern metropolitan Adelaide. Please call or email Barbara for a copy of her presentation.
P: 8550 3419
- Bob Myers (Native Grasses Resource Group) - A Small Property Case Study, 1997 – Ongoing. Replacing Exotic Grasses and Weeds with Native Grasses first using my ‘Mosaic of Managed Seed Crops’ Model
- Chris Findlay (Flora Victoria) - On-ground Works Management, Native Grass Seed Production and Implementation of Grassland Restoration in Greater Western Melbourne
- Tim Zwiersen (Outback Native Seeds) - Seed Production Systems for Forbs, Herbs and Grasses
If you attended the forum and haven't already done so, please take a moment to fill in our survey;