Request for Electronic Rates Notice
Receive rates notices electronically
City of Salisbury ratepayers can now opt to receive quarterly rates notices electronically via Bpay View, or Ezybill.
Please note: that when signed up to either BPAY View or EzyBill you will no longer receive hard copies of quarterly rates notices.
Bpay View - via online banking
BPAY View® sends your quarterly rates notice straight to the same online bank you use to pay them, saving you from shuffling paper. With convenient email, SMS or bank message reminders* and secure online or mobile access, BPAY View makes it easy to pay on time, every time from anywhere in the world. And BPAY View is easy on the environment too. Say goodbye to paper bills!
Register for BPAY View at your online banking portal. It only takes a few minutes to register for BPAY View:
1. Log into your online banking account
2. Look for the BPAY View or View Bills section
3. Register to receive your City of Salisbury rates notice
Click here for more information on Bpay View.
EzyBill - via email
Receiving rate notices electronically via email makes it easier and more convenient to manage payments, save paper and reduce waste.
Notices are sent directly to your nominated email address and are accessible on any electronic device: phone, tablet, laptop or desktop, as long as you have internet access.
To start receiving your rates notices via email:
- Register your details on the EzyBill website.
- Complete the registration form, and you will receive an activation email.
- Open the email and select to activate your account
- Register your properties to receive any future rate notices via email.
Click here to Register or Log into your account.
Attention customers using Yahoo email addresses
Council has been made aware that there may be an issue between Yahoo and their email customers which has resulted in ratepayers not receiving PDF attachments when their quarterly rates notices have been emailed. This issue occurs irregularly, so it may not have impacted you, however it could happen in the future.
As the Council has provided Rates Notices to the email addresses provided this meets the requirements for service of the rates notice under the legalisation. Consequently, you may incur late fees and penalties if rates are not paid on time.
To ensure that this issue does not impact you from receiving future rates notices, Council suggests one of the following actions be taken:
- Update your email address in Ezybill to another email provider (Gmail, Hotmail, etc)
- Sign up to BPAY View for the City of Salisbury
- Cancel Ezybill and revert back to receiving your notices via Australia Post.