Request for Electronic Rates Notice
Receive rates notices electronically
City of Salisbury ratepayers can now opt to receive quarterly rates notices electronically via Bpay View, or Ezybill.
Please note: that when signed up to either BPAY View or EzyBill you will no longer receive hard copies of quarterly rates notices.
Bpay View - via online banking
BPAY View® sends your quarterly rates notice straight to the same online bank you use to pay them, saving you from shuffling paper. With convenient email, SMS or bank message reminders* and secure online or mobile access, BPAY View makes it easy to pay on time, every time from anywhere in the world. And BPAY View is easy on the environment too. Say goodbye to paper bills!
Register for BPAY View at your online banking portal. It only takes a few minutes to register for BPAY View:
1. Log into your online banking account
2. Look for the BPAY View or View Bills section
3. Register to receive your City of Salisbury rates notice
Click here for more information on Bpay View.
EzyBill - via email
Receiving rate notices electronically via email makes it easier and more convenient to manage payments, save paper and reduce waste.
Notices are sent directly to your nominated email address and are accessible on any electronic device: phone, tablet, laptop or desktop, as long as you have internet access.
To start receiving your rates notices via email:
- Register your details on the EzyBill website.
- Complete the registration form, and you will receive an activation email.
- Open the email and select to activated your account
- Register your properties to receive any future rate notices via email.
Click here to Register or Log into your account.