Work Experience Requests
City of Salisbury Work Experience Program
We will not be offering this program during 2021
Unsure what you would like to do when you leave school? Speak to your teacher about participating in the City of Salisbury Work Experience Program! Council employs over 400 people and has over 600 volunteers. Learn more about your Council and career pathways through our work experience program.
You will learn about:
- youth development
- sport and recreation
- marketing and social media
- Council facilities
- information technology
- urban development
- cultural development
- environmental health
- landscape design
- open space planning
- libraries and community centres
- and much more!
How do I apply?
- Speak with the teacher at your school who is responsible for work experience placements
- Complete an Application Form
- Get your Workplace Learning Agreement document signed
- Send both documents to the City of Salisbury by TBA.
Please note that limited places are available.
Need more information?
For more information please contact Denise on 8406 8451 or via email.