We are currently seeking expressions of interest from local artists who are interested in exhibiting their works within the City of Salisbury during the South Australian Living Artists (SALA) Festival. SALA is held annually during August and showcases the work of South Australian artists in over 700 venues throughout the state.
We are looking for artists who can produce work that is visually striking and conceptually engaging. We welcome submissions from artists working in all media, including painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, and digital art.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Contact details - name, email, contact number
- Artist/ organisation name
- Summary of exhibition/ collection
- A selection of three images of your work
- The approximate number of artworks
- A list of any special requirements or considerations, such as equipment, installation needs, or accessibility requirements.
Submissions should be sent to email@example.com
The City of Salisbury will provide 100% subsidy on standard artist registrations for SALA exhibitions held in our community spaces during the festival.
All exhibitions will run for four weeks from August to September.
We look forward to receiving your expression of interest and seeing the exciting works that you have to offer.