Gawler Rail Electrification Progress Update
Gawler Rail Electrification Project
Department for Infrastructure and Transport local works notification
Works for the Gawler Rail Electrification Project are progressing at the Salisbury Railway Station.
Crews will undertake a range of activities inside and adjacent to the rail corrirdor and in the vicinity of level crossings.
Activities may include:
- Day and night works.
- Temporary traffic management in your area which may include temporary changes to onstreet or local train station parking.
- Trenching and drilling for the new services trench.
- Fencing installation to increase security, reduce trespass and comply with the fencing requirements for an electrified rail corridor.
- Vegetation management including pruning and/or some vegetation removals.
- Additional noise and vibrations may be experienced from various machinery
- Please contact the team on 1300 080 834
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also register for project updates via the project website www.dit.sa.gov.au/grep