Help to support your investment success
The City of Salisbury has a dedicated Economic Development Team that offer expanding businesses and prospective investors a localised service aimed at providing you with the most competitive business environment to grow and expand your business.
What we can offer you
City of Salisbury staff can work closely with you to make your investment decision as smooth as possible. Our services that are free and confidential include:.
- Statistics, facts and opportunities to build a business case for the region
- Site selection support
- Free customised tours of our business precincts
- Business Cases for industry sectors
- Introductions to potential local suppliers, customers and business networks
- Efficient and quick planning approvals which is recognised by the property industry
- Links and introductions to government agencies and Research and Development Centres
- Direction in accessing grants and alternative finance
- Establishing and growing your workforce
- Small business advice and assistance
More details of this support can be found on the Invest In Salisbury website or call us on (08) 8260 8205 to discuss your individual needs.