CFS Bans & Burning in the Open
Burning in the open and undertaking activities that involve fire, heat and the burning of materials is a concern to community safety, due to the potential threat of bushfire and the impacts of smoke and odour on air quality, amenity and health.
For a comprehensive information sheet please follow: CFS - What Can and Can't I Do
To apply for a permit to burn in the open please follow Burning in the open Application Form link for the requirements and associated application form.
City of Salisbury
- Web: www.salisbury.sa.gov.au
- Phone: Fire Prevention Officer on 8406 8222.
- Web: www.cfs.sa.gov.au
- What Can I Do / What Can't I Do? CFS information.
- CFS Code of Practice for wood fired pizza ovens and other Factsheets
- Web: www.epa.sa.gov.au
- Burning in the open: EPA Burning In The Open
- Environment Protection (Air Quality) Policy) 2016 https://www.legislation.sa.gov.au
Local Nuisance and Litter Control Act