Salisbury on hunt for next Citizen of the Year – nominate now!
Do you know someone who makes a difference in your community? The City of Salisbury is asking people to nominate their local superheroes for the Australia Day Citizen of the Year Awards 2022.
Each year, these awards highlight the dedication and contribution made by these special people who volunteer their time and expertise into our neighbourhoods and across our City.
Mayor Gillian Aldridge OAM said the awards celebrated our superheroes who, without these awards, would likely go unrecognised for their hard work.
The award categories are as follows:
- Citizen of the Year Award
- Young Citizen of the Year Award
- Senior Citizen of the Year Award
- Community Event of the Year Award
- Award for Active Citizenship (open to all non-Australian citizens)
- Salisbury Community Achievement Award (open to all Salisbury residents and ratepayers regardless of citizenship)
To nominate your local superhero, download the printable nomination form or fill in the online form HERE.
Nominations close on Wednesday 24 November 2021.