Questacon’s Earth Quest lands for school holidays in Salisbury
Journey to the centre of the Earth and ride the Milky Way this school holidays.
Questacon’s Earth Quest exhibition is touching down at Salisbury Community Hub from its base in (nope, not Houston!) the National Science and Technology Centre in Canberra.
This is a nationally recognised exhibition that has criss-crossed the country and will make its first debut in northern Adelaide when it arrives in Salisbury.
Running all day from 10 January 2022 – 2 March 2022, this FREE exhibition is sure to be out of this world.
Earth Quest's 30 interactive exhibits explore themes of astronomy, geology, geography, environmental science and biology.
It also answers some of the world’s most intriguing and thought-proving questions:
- Why do we have seasons?
- How did mountains form?
- How have animals adapted to life in different climates?
- How do scientists know what’s at the centre of the Earth when we can't dig deeper than 12 kilometres below ground?
Mainly targeted at visitors aged 8 to 12 years, but can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
Visit and explore this exhibition during the Hub’s operating hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Thursday 8:30am-7pm
- Saturday 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Closed on public holidays.