Term programs are available across our five library branches and eight community centres.
Term programs include:
- Adult education
- Children's programs
- Digital learning programs
- Health, wellbeing and fitness activities
- Social activities
- External hirer programs
Our programs will be held in line with health advice from State and Federal Governments in relation to COVID-19. Please keep the following in mind when attending our programs:
- Social distancing principles will apply with every person required to stay at least 1.5 metres from other members of the public. However, this does not apply to people who live together, who are friends or family members, or people who regularly associate with each other.
- Some of our programs may be capped in order to abide by State and Federal Government health advice.
- If you or your child feel unwell and/or are displaying any of the COVID-19 symptoms, for the safety of others, please do not attend our programs.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided at the entry.
- Full refunds will be provided to all participants if programs are required to be cancelled at short notice.
The City of Salisbury is also taking extra precautionary measures to ensure equipment and public areas are cleaned more regularly by a professional cleaner and additional sanitiser stations are available throughout the building. View more information and the latest updates on COVID-19 here.