English for Work
This free eight week pathways program will include:
- Language for resumes and cover letters
- Communication and small talk in the workplace
- Understanding hazards and staying safe
- Where to next? Helping to plan for further learning or work based on your individual needs.
During the sessions, we will work through reading exercises, build vocabulary, and complete tasks to help understand written and spoken language.
- Provide a friendly, welcoming environment to learn and study and prepare you for that next step toward your career
- Arm you with practical skills for the workforce
- We support you along your journey
For more information please contact: 8406 8311
All programs are FREE. Bookings essential. LLN testing is required.
This program is delivered as part of the Northern Regional Consortium Employment Pathways Project and is funded by the Government of South Australia.