New playspace - Stanford Road, Salisbury Heights
- Submissions closed
We are seeking your feedback on the proposed new playspace at Stanford Road, Salisbury Heights.
Council has developed a concept plan for the play space that aims to provide a variety of attractions for community members of all ages.
The concept plan has a focus on nature and inclusive play with proposed features including:
- ‘Ninja’ rope net jump
- Totem pole climb
- Play tower with slide
- Inclusive swing
- Flying fox
- Accessible footpath from Stanford Road
- Rubber soft fall through play area
- Natural boulders and logs to be used as retaining structures, seating and a physical barrier from the road
- Small irrigated kick and catch area
- Landscaped edges
- Post and rail fencing to the road
Comments can be provided via the online survey (go to Survey Monkey).
We will be consulting on the upgrade from Tuesday 5 October to Sunday 31 October 2021.