Please note: Opening the Development Register using Internet Explorer or Firefox, may result in an error. If you encounter an error, please navigate to the correct page using the menu on the error page - General Enquiries > Enquiry Lists
Council keeps a Register of all Development Applications received under the Development Act 1993. The Register includes a list of Applications lodged for the purposes of receiving consent, approval, or the assignment of a building classification(s) under the Development Act 1993.
The Development Register allows enquiries to be made by address, application number or Certificate of Title search, and will provide information such as:
- Name and address of the applicant, builder and owner
- The date on which the application was lodged
- The subject address for the application
- The description of the application
- The public notification category and building classification of the application
- The current status of the application (including any decision made on the application)
Please note that a search of the Register will not provide access to any drawings lodged as part of the application. If you have any questions regarding the Development Register or an application, please contact Development Services on (08) 8406 8222 or email email@example.com.
Development Applications made from the 19th March 2021
Development Applications made from the 19th March 2021 will be listed in the State Government SA Planning Portal.