Volunteer, Club Coach and Official Education Subsidy Program
Volunteers are at the heart of local sporting clubs.
The City of Salisbury supports local volunteers and coaches to further their training and development through the Volunteer, Club Coach and Official Education Subsidy Program.
The subsidy will provide financial assistance for volunteers, club coaches and officials who volunteer their time for local sporting clubs in the City of Salisbury.
The financial assistance can be used for the following:
- To attend sports specific courses (level O, 1, 2 or equivalent courses)
- To attend sport related courses (eg: first aid, mentor and assessor training, sports medicine)
- To attend professional development workshops / conferences (non accredited courses that provide opportunities for volunteers, club coaches and officials to up skill for the benefit of their sporting club).
Financial assistance will be provided on the following basis:
- 100% subsidy for individuals participating in courses that cost $200 (ex GST) or less
- For courses in excess of $200, individuals will receive $200 plus 50% of the remaining costs, up to a maximum total of $300
Applications will be assessed at the end of each month, until such time as the funds have been exhausted.
Please ensure you read and understand the Guidelines and Eligibility Criteria Booklet prior to submitting an application to the program.
Download the Program Guidelines and Eligibility here.
For inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 8406 8222.