Sports Lighting Assistance Program
City of Salisbury maintains a Sports Lighting Assistance Program (SLAP) purposed to provide matching funding to clubs seeking government grants for lighting projects. Access to SLAP is by means of recommendation to Council for allocation of funding.
The SLAP is open to all community organisations that meet all of the following criteria:
- are an incorporated not-for-profit community organisation
- have a current lease or sub-lease of a Council owned building and a licence over a reserve
- are physically located in the City of Salisbury
- provide sporting, recreation and leisure services
- are significantly free of Council debt
- have not received SLAP funding in the past 24 months
- are contributing at least 50% of the total cost of the project by means of club funds, Government Grants, funding from external bodies or a combination of these sources
- have supplied all essential documentation as requested by staff
The guidelines and eligibility criteria can be downloaded here
For more information, please call 8406 8222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.