Cr Adam Duncan
Brahma Lodge, Gulfview Heights (part of), Salisbury East (part of), Salisbury Heights, Salisbury Park, Salisbury Plain
Positions Held Summary:
2018 – Current: Elected Member, East Ward
Council Appointed Memberships:
Committee and Board Memberships (External):
- Salisbury East High School Governing Council (Chairman)
- Salisbury Heights Primary School Governing Council
- Salisbury Park Primary School Governing Council
- Salisbury East Neighbourhood Centre
Council Committee Memberships:
- Community Wellbeing and Sport Committee (Chairman)
- Finance and Corporate Services Committee
- Governance and Compliance Committee
- Policy and Planning Committee
I was born and raised in the North, currently live in my ward at Salisbury Heights with my wife and I am also a proud father to four daughters.
Representing my neighbours in Council gives me great pride and I have always ensured our roads, footpaths, reserves, playgrounds and sporting clubs are all well maintained and upgraded.
I will continue working hard to progress positive policy changes in the areas of Waste Management, Renewable Energy, Homelessness, Seniors Services and local junior sporting participation.
Personally, I still play competitive football and cricket and follow many other sports and have proudly served as Chairman of the Community Wellbeing & Sport Committee since my election to Council in 2018.
Please contact me anytime with any issues you are having or just needing general advice.
Some of the key promises and projects delivered since my election have been:
- Saved Neales Green and St Jays precinct from housing
- Tregoning Green upgrade
- Delivering a Salisbury Homelessness Strategy
- Covid-19 Recovery Package for Sporting and Community Clubs
- No rate increases during Covid-19
- Commenced the School Traffic Framework
- Opening the world-class Bridgestone Athletics Centre
- The Little Para 10,000 Native Tree Planting Project
- Introduction of portable CCTV units