Lynda.com is now LinkedIn Learning
Lynda.com learning platform has been re-branded as LinkedIn Learning. As it is currently, you’ll only need your library barcode and PIN to log in (a LinkedIn account is NOT required to access LinkedIn Learning). LinkedIn Learning has all the existing courses of Lynda.com but with the option of viewing some courses in languages other than English.
For more information, view the Frequently Asked Questions.
What is LinkedIn Learning?
Learn relevant, professional skills on LinkedIn Learning.
Now free to all patrons. Get access to:
- 16,000+ online courses in 7 languages
- Expert Instructors with real-world experience
- 60+ new courses are added each week!
- Project management
- Mental wellness
- Job hunting
- Cloud computing
- Data science
- Digital marketing
- 3D and Animation CAD and much more.
LinkedIn Learning Mobile App
Download the LinkedIn Learning app at the links below, or search for LinkedIn Learning in your app store.
- Open the app and select Sign IN
- You do not need to create a LinkedIn account. Just select Sign in with your library card
- In the Enter your Library ID field enter sapln (make sure it is all lower case)
- Enter your library card barcode and PIN and select Continue.