Youth Employment Program
Twelve25 are excited to be launching a new youth employment program that will offer young people access to subsidised certificates and qualifications, including;
- White Card (Compulsory construction training)
- Pool Lifeguard (Nationally accredited)
- DHS Working with Children Clearance
- Barista (Nationally accredited)
- Must live in the City of Salisbury
- Aged 15 to 25
Each course will involve a cost with subsidies available dependent on your financial situation.
If you are interested in one or more of the qualifications listed, submit your expression of interest.
Once a course date has been set, you will receive a notification about the course information, cost and how to book.
Expression of Interest form
Note: Completing this expression of interest form, does not guarantee you a spot in the program.