The City of Salisbury is proud to be presenting our Intercultural Strategic Plan that will guide Council’s work over the next 10 years to create and foster a cohesive and inclusive Salisbury.
The Intercultural Strategic Plan provides direction to enable the City of Salisbury to become a welcoming, cohesive intercultural community in which all people can thrive and flourish.
The City of Salisbury plays a significant role in enhancing the experiences of the diverse Salisbury community by:
- delivering programs and services,
- advocating for the delivery of initiatives within the region,
- identifying and developing key partnerships,
- providing a welcome and supportive environment for new arrivals to settle into the community, and
- by recognising and celebrating our cultural diversity.
To read the strategy, view the flip book below, request a hardcopy from the City of Salisbury or download below:
Watch our Intercultural Strategy 2017 video
More multicultural resources on this website
- Visit our Welcome to Salisbury page for new residents.
- The Salisbury Library Service provides a variety of multicultural resources in more than 30 languages. Materials are available for loan across our five branches as well as online.
- Read about our cultural programs for seniors.