Burton Community Hub
- Opening Hours
The new Burton Community Hub, a vibrant and exciting facility for the whole community to enjoy, is now open.
Located close to Springbank Plaza Shopping Centre and recreational facilities, the Hub is a welcoming place that creates economic, cultural, learning, and recreational opportunities for the whole community.
The new Community Hub offers a variety of relaxing quiet spaces and meeting rooms perfect for individual and group study, community programs, and meetings.
Programs and services available at the Burton Community Hub:
- A library - Find out more about what our libraries offer here
- Communal garden - Find out more here
- ‘The Workshop’ - Find out more here
- Learning programs for all - Register here
- Creative technologies and digital literacy programs - Register here
- Room hire facilities for business or leisure - Book a room here
The Burton Community Hub recording studio is now available for hire for individuals and community organisations. This new creative technology space is well equipped to curate a range of content including podcasts and audio recordings for special projects.
For further information on hiring the Studio please contact the centre or access the booking system via SpacetoCo. Please note:
- All Hirers are required to be 18 years of age or over. Hirers and Users under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a current library member who is over the age of 18 years whilst using the Studio.
- Access to the room on the day will be provided via your library membership card (if you do not have a membership, this can be organised on the day).
- A brief introduction to the room will be provided by centre staff and a guide to how to use the space is also available online. No technical support will be provided on the day.
Programs and Events
For all programs, events and services across the City of Salisbury, you can download a copy of the Term Guide or alternatively pick one up from any participating site.
The Burton Community Hub is the ideal location for your next event/program or activity.