Salisbury Youth Summit -ROAR 2023
Join us for our very first YOUTH SUMMIT!
We invite local young people to come together and make a difference in the community and HAVE YOUR SAY on the future of youth programming and engagement across the City of Salisbury.
Join us for a day of engaging workshops, interactive discussions, and inspiring guest speakers, as we empower young individuals to become leaders in their own right and help us shape our future Youth Action Plan.
- Guest speakers from the Adelaide Crows AFLW team
- Eloise Hall - creator of Taboo Period Products
- Tamara Young - from Wonky Lines Counselling
- DJ, roaming entertainment and so much more!
Throughout the day we aim to address three important key priorities:
- Health and wellbeing
- Equity, discrimination and unfair treatment; and
- Educational engagement and successful transitions.
Suitable for ages: 13 to 17 years
Connect with like-minded individuals from the City of Salisbury, share experiences, and gain valuable insights from experts in various fields.
Mark your calendars and get ready for an unforgettable day of growth and inspiration. We can't wait to see you there!