Read, Play, Learn!
Our programs will be held in line with health advice from State and Federal Governments in relation to COVID-19. Please keep the following in mind when attending our programs:
- Social distancing principles will apply with every person required to stay at least 1.5 metres from other members of the public. However, this does not apply to people who live together, who are friends or family members, or people who regularly associate with each other.
- Some of our programs may be capped in order to abide by State and Federal Government health advice.
- If you or your child feel unwell and/or are displaying any of the COVID-19 symptoms, for the safety of others, please do not attend our programs.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided at the entry.
- Full refunds will be provided to all participants if programs are required to be cancelled at short notice.
The City of Salisbury is also taking extra precautionary measures to ensure equipment and public areas are cleaned more regularly by a professional cleaner and additional sanitiser stations are available throughout the building. View further information and the latest updates on COVID-19 here.
PLEASE NOTE: In line with the State Government’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, restrictions apply in relation to the maximum number of participants permitted for each session. Due to this limited capacity, we ask that one parent or caregiver attends per child to uphold necessary social distancing measures.
Join us at Read, Play, Learn!
A FREE play based family program that will encourages learning through literacy, play and, STEM engagement, for zero to five year olds.
All sessions run during school term only.
Taking the best parts from City of Salisbury's long standing Giggle Time and Story Time programs, 'Read, Play, Learn' will provide positive literacy learning opportunities and experiences for children zero to five years in a library setting.
Sessions are held weekly and run from 10am to 11am and run during school terms only.
For more information contact the Community Learning Team on (08) 8406 8275.