Provide First Aid Training & CPR (HLTAID0011, HTLAID010 & HLTAID009)
Assessment and Course Delivery
No experience or prior learning required
Course date: (please select one date only)
- Wednesday 23 February 2022
- Wednesday 16 March 2022
- Wednesday 27 April 2022
Time: 9.30am to 5pm
Location: Twelve25 Youth Centre - 17 Wiltshire Street, Salisbury 5108
Age requirement: 14 to 25 years
Training provider: Royal Life Saving SA
- 1 Day face-to-face training
- HLTAID009 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 - Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 - Provide first aid
- Candidates must also be able to perform CPR on an adult resuscitation mannequin placed on the floor.
- You must have a Unique Student Identifier number (USI). You can create a free USI number by clicking here
This course will provide you with the ability to recognise basic signs and symptoms of various illnesses or injuries and the knowledge and skills – through a range of practice scenarios - to provide appropriate treatment or assistance.
A First Aid training course and Statement of Attainment (HLTAID0011 Provide first aid, HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation and HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support) is considered a prerequisite for employment across many industries and considered a mandatory requirement by the Aquatic and Recreation Industry in particular.
Thanks to the City of Salisbury you could gain this certificate at a subsidised cost.
These are the subsidies for young people living in the City of Salisbury.
- 25% subsidies (no Health Care Card / Centrelink Card): $82.50
- 75% subsidies (hold a Health Care Card/ Centrelink Card) : $27.50
For young people not living in the City of Salisbury - they can still apply but don’t get the subsidy
- Full price (Non City of Salisbury residents): $110.00
You will be required to upload evidence in your application to determine which subsidy you're eligible for.