Make your Own 3D Printed Game Token - April School Holiday Program
- Salisbury Community Hub, 34 Church Street, Salisbury SA 5108
- Library, Youth, Children, Family-friendly, School Holiday Program
Make your own 3D printed board game token!
- Are you a fan of board or tabletop games?
- Have you ever noticed how plain the game's tokens can be?
- Have you ever wished to make one for yourself?
Learn how to create your own board game tokens by designing, customising, and manufacturing them. Come along to this session to see how to get started with 3D Design. (One week after the event, things will be available for collection or posting).
For ages: 8 to 17 years
Please note: Due to social distancing requirements only participants and one supervising adult for each child will be admitted to the workshop.