Housing Forum: "Should I stay or should I go?"
Join us for the 2022 Housing Forum focusing on the topic Should I stay or should I go?
Come and hear from a range of speakers and meet some key industry bodies to learn about housing options for older people.
Information presented by:
- Trevor Elburn - Founding Director of MyHouseMyHome.Org and SRES Australia, specialising in housing and accommodation for the over 55’s demographic.
- The Catalyst
- Services Australia (Centrelink matters)
Discussions include ‘if I stay, what would help me to live independently and if I go, what housing options are available to me?’
Your home may contain a lifetime of memories but perhaps it's decision time - should I stay or should I go?
Come along to this FREE event, which includes lunch.
- Bookings are essential by Monday 21 February 2022.
- 9:30am registration, for a 9:45am start
- Enquiries: Thuy (08) 8406 8227
This forum is organised by the Assistance with Care and Housing (ACH) team. The aim is to provide an open setting for people aged 50 years and over who want to become more informed about their future housing options. This choice will enable them to live an active and independent life and stay in control.
Please note, these events are being held in line with the Council’s management of the COVID-19 pandemic and is subject to any changes in directives provided by the State Government and SA Health.
In line with the COVID-19 guidelines, please don’t attend the event if you are unwell.