Connect and Thrive! Digital Literacy for Seniors
Small classes for people 50 years and older.
Book yourself and your friends in for a class about technology. You can choose from a variety of topics that are designed to help you get started with technology or to find new and interesting uses for your devices.
Select from a range of topics. You can book for yourself or bring along a small group (up to 4 people). Please note that topics must be selected ahead of time and only one topic will be covered during a session.
Bring along your own device or use some of ours.
(Please book only one session per day)
- Basic computer skills (Windows 10)
- Internet browsing basics and search
- Email basics
- Apple Mac basics (BYOD required)
- Using cloud services
- Accessing online library resources
- Mastering your passwords and online security
- Staying connected with video calling
- Master your web browser
- Get started with 3D printing
- Get started with video editing'
- Making the most of your home internet connection
- Accessing music or video streaming services
- Android phone and tablet basics (e.g. Samsung, Sony, HTC, ZTE devices)
- iPhone and iPad basics
- Microsoft Office basics
- Understanding your Google account
- Understanding your Microsoft account
- Understanding your AppleID
- How to use Google Maps and navigate public transport etc
- Taking and sharing photos on your device
- How to watch videos with Youtube
- Making games with code
- Getting started with electronics and coding