'Be Active - Find Your Why' Wellness Expo
Join us for a FREE interactive wellness experience for over 50s!
Get motivated, meet like-minded people, find your activity, participate in ‘have-a-go’ sessions and connect with health experts at our info stalls (from 9.30am to 12.30pm) including Arthritis SA, Heart Foundation, Walking SA, COTA, Blue Fit and more.
SA Media legend (and Bike SA patron) Keith Conlon will be joining us as our special guest speaker on the day.
There will also be an ‘early bird’ lucky draw so be there early!
Special information sessions include:
- How & why to get involved with our ‘Be Active-Find Your Why’ project, helping to increase the amount of movement you and others are doing
- Rod Quintrell from Sonder / Walking SA – ‘Benefits to Mental Wellbeing from Moving’
Plus you can:
- take part in morning activities such as ‘Have a Go’ sessions, ‘Moving & Grooving’ and ‘Contemporary Dance’
- try out an E-Bike / other bikes with ‘My Ride Salisbury’
- enjoy live entertainment and bust a move in the Courtyard with ‘DJ Des’
- purchase a delicious and affordable lunch (12noon - bookings for lunch are taken on the day before 11.30am)
- enjoy a complimentary morning and afternoon tea
- join in on afternoon experiences:
- afternoon walk with Heart Foundation & Walking SA
- Cycle Salisbury ‘Ride with Keith Conlon’ (helmet & own bike required)
- shadow boxing
- chair exercise
... and much more!
Bookings are not essential however they are recommended to assist with catering and attendance purposes.
Enquiries: (JYC) Reception 8406 8525