Basic Car Maintenance - Summer School Holiday Activity
This workshop will cover:
- How to change a tyre/ checking tyre pressure and why/ knowing when tyres need to be changed
- When and why a car needs to be serviced. What happens during a car service.
- Checking oils/ water levels and understanding them
- How to jump-start a car
- The danger of un-roadworthy car
- A small amount of time will be in a classroom setting learning the theory, the remaining of the workshop will be practical.
- Participants will be working on cars (for example - changing a tyre). So please bring suitable clothing and closed shoes.
Suitable for ages 16 to 25.