Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Reserve Hire Application

If you wish to hire one of Council's parks or reserves for a private event please fill in the form below. To see a list of parks and reserves and to browse a location map go to the Venues for Hire page.

If you are looking to hire a different Council space, i.e. meeting space, or other Council buildings, etc, please visit the page for that particular venue. This information and application form is for the hire of parks and reserves only.

Hire Information & Fees

Please download and read the Event and Outdoor Facility Hire Information Booklet before commencing your application. 

A list of current fees & charges for use of a Council facility can be downloaded by clicking here .


You can download the Reserve Hire Application form, fill in your details and send to:

City of Salisbury
34 Church Street
Salisbury SA 5108


You can apply online.

After Application Lodgement & Time Frames

This Application Form, once received by Council, will be processed and you will be contacted to confirm your booking. 

Please note: The completed application form should be returned to Council as early as possible and no later than 4 (four) weeks prior to private events, so that the applications can be assessed and processed.

Please note: For large and commercial events the completed application form should be returned to Council no later than 3 (three) months prior, so that the application can be assessed and processed.

Apply Online

Applicant Details

Facility Details

Item 3: Time of use
Open the calendar popup.

Activity Details

Additional Information

Please check yes or no for the following questions. * (Required)
Yes No
Is your event open to the general public?
Are you providing a BBQ or cooking facilities or will food be served at your event by caterers (but not sold)?
Will food be sold at your event? (If yes provide info below)
Will alcohol be sold at your event? (Liquor licence may be required)
Do you intend to have amusements? (eg. bouncy castles, rides)

Please provide copies of insurance for the amusement company and provide details on approximate size of the amusement in the "upload" section.

Do you intend to erect a marquee or sun shelter?
Do you intend to have a fireworks display?
Will you be supplying additional bins and arranging removal of excess rubbish?
Will a road need to be closed for your event? (minimum 3 months notice required)
Will music whether live, recorded or radio be played?
Will you be providing security for your event?
Do you have insurance? If yes please upload a copy of your Certificate of Currency with this application. Please note permit may not be issued without proof of adequate cover. (Check your home and contents insurance for public liability cover).
For larger events a site plan may be required. Is a plan supplied?
The consumption of alcohol is prohibited in the Civic Square and John Street precinct except where Council and the Liquor Licensing Commission have granted approval.
Dry Area Exemption (If a Dry Area Exemption is sought please attach full details below)
Have you read the Reserve Hire Information Booklet * (Required)
I/We have read and agree (on behalf of my/our organisation, if applicable) to be bound by the Hire Permit and Terms and Conditions (at bottom of application form)? * (Required)
Have you completed all of the required fields? If you haven't the form won't submit. If completed correctly, you will see a confirmation page after clicking 'Submit'.